We shape the future together
From 24 to 27 August, the Forum «We shape the future together» took place in Moscow. Its participants are the winners of the «HORIZON 2100» international youth competition of scientific and sci-fi works.
Overcoming global threats by 2045 - by the centenary of the UN
Scientific vision of the future
Science fiction works about the future at the turn of 2100
Each work was evaluated by three experts: Doctor of Science, Candidate of Science and Master's degree, which, like the participants, were represented by several countries. As a result, 74 winners were determined.
Despite the difficult epidemiological situation in the world and the closure of borders, schoolchildren, students, young experts and members of the youth organizing team from Russia, Australia, Bulgaria, Hungary, India, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, USA, Ukraine took part in the forum, as well as online students from Argentina, Brazil, India, Luxembourg, Czech Republic and Ecuador.
It is worth mentioning that the Horizon 2100 project joined the UN75 campaign, which, in celebration of the 75th anniversary of the UN, launched a global dialogue around the world on the role of comprehensive cooperation in building our future. The forum started at the KOSMOS hotel, where authoritative scientists and professionals made speeches to help young people.
Detailed information in the section
In the context of the tasks to be solved, the forum participants visited a unique modern high-tech platform for prototyping of high complexity - the Engineering Center of NUST MISIS KINETIKA and met with its director Vladimir Vyacheslavovich Pirozhkov, who showed the achievements and presented how the center generates, creates and builds in digital format of complex multi-industry industrial projects ordered by the leaders of the Russian mechanical engineering. An informational and educational trip in the format of an excursion "Moscow - the city of the Future" was also called to make a turn in the minds of the builders of the future.
There were 6 groups at the forum, 6 main areas in which we worked and looked for solutions to pressing issues. Each team studied its competencies in detail and identified the main tasks of their projects. We were looking for case solutions at the fracture of the future, which will be if we do nothing, and the desired future that we want to see. Therefore, for three days, the guys were looking for their specialization and formulated the values inherent in people living in the 2100th year. And in order to concisely state the main idea of each project and ultimately determine the image of a common desired future, we have prepared 6 simple questions that would affect all areas of a person: his environment, his behavior in society, abilities, beliefs, vision of himself as personality, and his beliefs (inner desires).Below is a summary of the responses from representatives of each team.
# 1 Community
· I see strong people around me who create opportunities to create favorable conditions for further communication both in small groups of people and on a national scale.
· I behave like a fair person, ready to support and lend a helping hand.
· I am able to resolve conflicts at the stage of its inception and prevent its further spread.
· I am convinced that states will find a common goal and will move towards it together and together.
· I am a kind person with good communication skills and able to get out of any situation, arguing my point of view.
· I believe that we will become one whole and learn not to create problems not only for humanity, but also for the planet. I believe that we will learn to anticipate conflicts.
# 2 Equality
· I see a world around me in which you have the right to choose what to do, freedom of speech and equality in all spheres of life
· I behave reasonably and follow what I say and do, because I understand the full responsibility to the moral and physical condition of other people.
· I have the ability to predict and prevent discrimination of any kind.
· I am convinced that my actions will not harm others, because I do not invade my personal space and I am able to dispose people to dialogue to resolve further issues.
· I am homo sapiens 2.0 - a reasonable, creative and acting person.
· I believe that our projects will create a better world for our descendants and eradicate problems of such a global level.
# 3 Steadfastness
· I see people around me who are confident in the future, the state, ready for the threatening factors of the outside world.
· I behave like a conscious person making the right choice in favor of the development of society.
· I have the ability not to panic, to maintain composure, to help myself and others in an emergency.
· I am convinced that in an emergency a person will not rise to the level of his expectations, but will fall to the level of his training.
· I am who? A responsible person who is able to quickly respond to changes in the environment and make quick decisions.
· I believe that I am prepared for global threats.
# 4 Rationality
· I see a huge number of smart, educated and creative people around me.
· I behave decently and politely towards others, because I am a law-abiding citizen.
· I am able to think creatively and convey my ideas to the masses.
· I am convinced that science will save the world from all global threats.
· I am a rational person with great potential and enthusiasm.
· I believe that we will achieve success if we continue to work on ourselves and not bypass difficulties, but try to find.
# 5 Industrialization
· I see around me an industrialized society, people who are not indifferent to the environment and environmental problems.
· I behave responsibly in relation to nature, to living beings and plants.
· I have the ability and a great desire to convey to people all over the world environmental problems, how acute they are today and what will happen to our planet if we all do not start changing our way of life.
· I am convinced that if people understand the seriousness of environmental problems, then we can all together save the planet.
· I am a person who is not indifferent to the problems of nature and the planet as a whole.
· I believe that through joint efforts we will achieve the desired result.
# 6 Cyber socialization
· I see an active society and young people around me, in particular, which use modern technologies without fear.
· I behave fairly towards other people.
· I have the ability to safely use Internet resources.
· I am convinced that my personal information is protected.
· I am a person who sets goals and goes to achieve them.
· I believe that we have an amazing and bright future.
This forum is the seed of the future tree. It was planted by the organizers of this project - people who understand one truth: to get sweet fruits in the future and enjoy them, now you need to work hard and take care of the sprout. One of the participants noticed that our projects have contradictions: somewhere we offer one thing, and the other is impossible, while "one". Therefore, it is not enough to work day and night. You do not need to water the seedling all the time, it will die from an excess of water, you need to create a comfortable environment. And water it, and loosen the ground, and fill in fertilizer, that is, you need to find a balance. The balance of our capabilities and desires, the balance of our costs and time, in everything we need to find balance and tranquility. And only after that our sprout will take root and continue to grow on its own. Now he himself understood the direction of his growth.So we, 30 guys, who did not know what to do with their knowledge, with the help of moderators, facilitators and other specialists, understood in what direction they should grow and develop in order to get the fruits-values that they formulated in their teams when solving projects ... And only thanks to similar projects like Horizon 2100, young people will be able to give a clear and structured answer to the question: “How do you want to see your future? And what can you do for this? "young people will be able to give a clear and structured answer to the question: “How do you want to see your future? And what can you do for this? "young people will be able to give a clear and structured answer to the question: “How do you want to see your future? And what can you do for this? " Talking at the end of the forum, we came to the following conclusion: all our desires can be realized, it is not difficult, but we need to take into account all areas that they will affect.
Therefore, in our desired future, we see:
· Clean rivers, lakes, seas and oceans
· Clean air and cities planted with parks
· Green streets filled with electric cars
· Enterprises with modern waste treatment systems
· Pollution control system and exhaust gases
· Modern system of waste processing, waste collection and recycling of raw materials
· Streets, parks and squares with eco-reserves
· A balanced system of human interaction with flora and fauna
· Eco-cultural people who care about the home (planet) in which they live
· Optimization and mechanization of many production elements
· Development of unmanned vehicles
· Construction and growth of cities upwards, but also the formation of separate plots, such as a cottage with land
· Development of agriculture, but the maximum rejection of manual work, and its optimization with machinery
· Development and availability of space tourism
· Areas with a developed mode of transport, such as flying cars
· The beginning of the colonization of other planets
· The introduction of artificial intelligence everywhere in everyday life, as a home assistant
· Affordable medicine and increased production of pharmaceuticals
· Affordable education and infrastructure development for possible distance learning
· Active use of n-D modeling
· The introduction of 3D communication in public life
· The use of 3D modeling in medicine (organ growing)
THIS IS OUR WORLD, PERFECT FOR LIFE!
On the final day of the forum, on Thursday, August 27, the teams presented answers to difficult questions on the UN agenda in the format of six projects to the judgment of the authoritative jury. As a result of summing up, the following teams took the lead:
1st place – the team "Path of the Future" with the project "From Community to Development" and the team "Hi-Tech" with the project "Technologies that Improve Life"
II place – the team "Different, but equal" with the project "Moscow Consensus / Sun"
III place – the team "Eco-planet" with the project "REGISTER OF ECOLOGICAL TECHNOLOGIES AND INNOVATIONS"
Let's get to know the heroes of the last forum!
Forum press secretary, photographer, also deals with contacts with media, guests and VIPs
Organizational and technical support coordinator - ambulance, hands free
To see more photos - see albums in our groups
Vkontakte or Facebook!