Initiator of the International Youth Competition of Scientific and Creative Works “Horizon-2100” — Center for Future Modeling in Education, Science, Economics and the Social and Humanitarian Sphere, Russia — non-profit organization — a community of professionals in various fields who have combined their efforts, accumulated experience and competencies for joint creative, scientific, social activities and the search and support of active, caring people who are ready to work, create, spend time, knowledge, competencies and funds to build e a decent and happy future.
The head of the project of the Contest is Irina Osokina, the Chairman of the Council of the Center for Modeling the Future, Ph.D. in Sociology, a deputy of the Moscow State Duma of the 2nd convocation, the developer of international youth projects.
The scientific head of the project of the Contest is Yuri Sidelnikov, Doctor of Technical Sciences, the main researcher of the Institute for Management Problems. V.A. Trapeznikov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Professor of the MAI, First Vice-President of the International Academy of Future Studies.
- Innovative scientific and educational center of Moscow aviation University and Institute of management Problems of RAS, Russia
- International Academy Of Transport, Russia
- The youth public organization «Young World«, Russia
- Agency for international cooperation in education «AiBZ», Germany
- National Institute for system studies of entrepreneurship, Russia
- Carlos Nemer Consulting-CNC, Brazil
- Fund for support of innovations in culture and education «FACETS of the WORLD», Russia
- ROSSOTRUDNICHESTVO, Russia
- Foundation for support and protection of the rights of compatriots living abroad
- The Alexander Gorchakov Public Diplomacy Fund
- Committee of public relations and youth policy of Moscow
- A socially useful non-profit organization «Bridges of integration», Germany
- Internet sites «All contests» and «Contests. Grants. Prizes. Festivals”
- Internet portal «Future now» / Futurenow.ru, Russia
- The journal FUTURIBILI, Italy